We are one of the few UK-based specialist legal translation companies.
We have achieved both ISO 17100:2015 Standard for Translation Accreditation as well as ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Accreditation, meaning the quality of our legal translations ensures the best results for your litigation case.
Temple Translations is recognised as a leading translation provider in international litigation and arbitration and our substantial experience in cross-border work means we support our clients through all stages in the litigation process
We have translated materials for our clients, who can be legal firms or large corporations, through a wide range of cases. Please see some recent examples below:
• Translation of a large range of documents, including witness statements, shipping logs, expert reports, case law etc. in relation to litigation concerning several major shipping disasters. We have also provided numerous interpreters for subsequent court proceedings.
• Translation of evidence bundles and case law in relation to litigation surrounding aviation and aircraft accidents.
• Translation of evidence bundles and case law in relation to litigation surrounding alleged civil engineering negligence.
• We translate claim forms and particulars for service in other jurisdictions on a frequent basis.
Overall, we provide translation and interpreting services related to litigation on a daily basis in a vast number of areas including: property, insurance, banking, defamation, breach of contract and employment law, to name but a few.
International Arbitration and Dispute Resolution examples:
• Translation of arbitration agreements.
• Translation of expert reports and other materials for arbitration cases in fields including shipping, insurance, property, investment, government disputes etc.
• Regular provision of interpreters for cases being heard at the International Dispute Resolution Centre (IDRC) and the Royal Courts of Justice.
Examples of other areas of law in which we have significant translation and interpreting experience include immigration, inheritance, contracts, health and safety law, environmental law and employment law.