We are one of the few UK-based specialist legal translation companies.
Having achieved both ISO 17100:2015 Standard for Translation Accreditation and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Accreditation, we ensure our legal translations will deliver the best results in your litigation case.
Temple Translations is recognised by our clients in London and globally as a leading translation provider in international litigation and arbitration. Our substantial experience in cross-border work means we can support you through every stage of the litigation process.
Since 1999, our clients – who can be legal firms or large corporations – have called on us to translate a wide variety of materials across a broad range of cases.
Examples of our litigation translation projects
We provide litigation translation and interpreting services to clients in London, across the UK and worldwide on a daily basis.
Covering a vast number of areas – including property, insurance, banking, defamation, breach of contract and employment law, to name but a few – we have previously handled:
- Translation of a large range of documents, including witness statements, shipping logs, expert reports, case law and more in relation to litigation concerning several major shipping disasters. We also provided numerous interpreters for the subsequent court proceedings.
- Translation of evidence bundles and case law in relation to litigation surrounding aviation and aircraft accidents, alleged civil engineering negligence and more.
- Translating claim forms and particulars for service in other jurisdictions on a frequent basis.
Examples of international arbitration and dispute resolution
Common examples of our work providing language services in the field of international arbitration and dispute resolution would include:
- Translation of arbitration agreements.
- Translation of expert reports and other materials for arbitration cases in areas including shipping, insurance, property, investment and government disputes.
- Regular provision of interpreters for cases being heard at the International Dispute Resolution Centre (IDRC) and the Royal Courts of Justice.
Other types of legal translation expertise we offer
Temple has significant legal translation and interpreting experience relating to almost every area of law. This includes immigration law, inheritance law, contracts law, health and safety law, environmental law and employment law.
Request a Quote
For more information about using us in your latest litigation, international arbitration or dispute resolution case in London or anywhere in the world, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 020 7842 0171.